Help Us Raise Neurofibromatosis Awareness and Research Funds
The Neurofibromatosis Supporters Circle is a group of individuals interested in doing more to help find a treatments and a cure for neurofibromatosis for themselves, a loved one, or friend. They are interested in connecting with the NF Network to work together on bringing an NF fundraising and awareness event to their local community. Whether its a bake sale, walk/run, a golf outing, gala or an online auction, virtually any hobby or interest you share with others can be turned in to a fundraising event and we can help you do it.
Our staff, with over 15 years of fundraising experience, is available to help make your event a success. Here’s how:
- Use of our name, logo, and tax ID number for donation purposes (after event is approved)
- Financial assistance to secure a fundraising event venue and insurance certificate required by most venues
- Financial assistance for event promotional items and graphic design services, including posters, banners, maps, t-shirts, trophies, medals, and certificates, etc.
- Help to market your event using email blasts and postcard mailings to our nationwide database and social media posts to our audience of 14,000+ members
- Customized event page on the NF Network website and calendar, including online event registration and peer-to-peer platform for fundraising
- Toolkit with customized forms, including business sponsorship letter, volunteer responsibilities guide, timelines, fundraising tips, supply lists, and press release
- Send thank-you letters to each donor and business sponsor and coordinate matching gifts
Let us help you get started on your ideas today!
Contact Yvonne Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-510-1115